A workshop entitled (Using modern programs to write sober scientific research with practical application)
On 30/6/2021, a workshop entitled (Using modern programs to write sober scientific research with practical application) was presented to the teaching staff and employees of Cihan University of Duhok by Dr. (Saad Ahmed Al-Nuaimi) from Business Administration department. The workshop (Using Modern Programs to Write Sober Scientific Research with Practical Application) focuses on teaching researchers about two main axes:
- The axis of modern tools and programs used in scientific research.
- The axis of a practical application of modern tools and programs used in scientific research.
Modern tools and programs used for scientific research, such as (Mendeley and EndNote) Programs, are considered a basic pillar for writing modern scientific research, which researchers wish to publish globally within one of the classifications or containers approved in the New Scientific Promotions Law, where the downloading of the two programs above will be carried out and a practical application will be made on them. The main link for writing solid scientific research with aim of publishing in respected international journals.
The progress of the University in international rankings depends in large part on the increase in international publication in reputable journals through international publishing houses (Elsevier, Spring, Willy, Francis & Taylor). The workshop recommends the following:
- Encouraging researchers to master and know the users of (Mendeley and EndNote) programs as a basic pillar for writing modern scientific research.
- The necessity of holding continues courses (or workshops) for researchers on the (Mendeley and EndNote) programs as they are the basic basis for writing modern scientific research, then publishing in these international journals and keeping abreast of recent developments continuously .
- Researchers' comprehension of the promotions of the new law (the new scientific promotions law), especially the paragraphs related to obtaining a scientific title by writing solid scientific research by completing the above programs.