A symposium entitled: Correlation and Regression Using Scientific Calculator 2022
Today on (Dec 13, 2022) in the presence of the head of departments and lecturer a symposium entitled (Correlation and Regression Using Scientific Calculator 2022), was presented by Assist Prof. (Dr. Saad Ahmed ALnuaimi) from the business administration department, Where it has been explained about The questionnaire is considered one of the important tools that are used in scientific research, and its importance in scientific research is represented in several matters, which are as follows:
1. The questionnaire helps the researcher to collect important and necessary study data for his scientific research.
2. The questionnaire saves the scientific researcher effort, costs and time, as it is considered one of the least expensive tools for collecting study data and extracting results in scientific research.
3. The data provided by the questionnaire for study and scientific research is more objective than the data provided by other tools. Because it usually does not carry the name of the respondent, and this would motivate the research study sample members to provide reliable answers that support the research results.
4. The questionnaire helps the researcher to reach the most accurate results in his study and scientific research.
5. Through the questionnaire, the researcher can collect comprehensive and adequate data for the objectives and results of his scientific research.
6. Through the questionnaire, the researcher can provide answers to all study and scientific research questions.
7. The questionnaire is considered the best solution and the best tool if the size of the study population is large.
After the researcher prepares the questionnaire in its final form, he presents it to the study sample to answer it, and after the research study sample answers it, the researcher begins collecting and analyzing data to reach the results, where the researcher writes the results of the questionnaire in scientific research through a set of methods and reports that would help The researcher is able to accurately understand his results, and among these reports are the following:
1. Results report: The survey results report depends on displaying the results of the questionnaire on the graphic display.
2. Answers Report: This report presents the results of the questionnaire that determine the research sample's response to each of its questions.
3. Incorrect Answers Report: This report explains the results of the questionnaire by listing the answers that the researcher assumed were incorrect and mentioning that in the results.
, At the end of the symposium, a set of questions and answers were raised on this subject