Dr. Said Al-Sulaivany
Dr. Said Ismail Al – Sulaivany
Advisor to the board of trustees
Phone Number : +964 750 450 5694
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- PhD in Soil physical chemistry ( University of Baghdad)
- MSc. in Soil Chemistry ( University of Mosul)
- BSc. in Soil Sciences ( University of Mosul)
Dr. Said Ismail Al-Sulaivany was born in 1955 in the province of Duhok the Kurdistan region – Iraq.He graduated his bachelor degree in 1978 from the university of mosul in the field of soil sciences. He completed his master’s degree in soil chemistry with distinction in 1981 from the same university.He was appointed assistant lecturer and then lecturer of soil chemistry in soil sciences at mosul university. In 1989, he enrolled in Ph.D. study at university of Baghdad and received his Ph.D. with excellent degree in soil physical chemistry.He held several administrative and scientific positions during 30 years of academic work the last of which was the president of Cihan university and then the advisor to the board of trustees.
- Advisor of board of trustees – Cihan Universities Group ( 2017 – till nows ).
- President of Cihan University 0 Duhok ( 2013 – 2017 ) .
- Vice President for scientific affairs – Salahaddin University ( 2008 – 2010 ).
- Dean of college of postgraduate studies – Salahaddin University, Erbil – Iraq (2005 – 2008 ).
- Dean of college of Agriculture – Salahaddin University, Erbil – Iraq ( 2004 ).
- Vice – President for scientific Affairs – Duhok University, Duhok – Iraq (1998 – 2002 ).
- Director of Research center and postgraduate studies – Duhok University, Duhok, Iraq ( 1995 – 1997 ).
- Editor – in – chief for scientific and humanitarian journal – Duhok University, Duhok – Iraq ( 1995 – 2001 )
- Editor – in – chief for ZANCO journal (scientific ) of salahaddin university (2009 – 2011).
- Head of academic promotions committee – Duhok University, Duhok- Iraq (2000 – 2002 ).
- Head of objection committee for scientific promotion committee – Duhok University, Duhok , Iraq ( 2002 – 2004 ).
- Council member of college of Agriculture – Duhok University, Duhok,Iraq ( 1995 – 1997 ).
- Registrar of department of soil sciences – college of agriculture and forestry, University of Mosul, Mosul – Iraq (1987 – 1988 ).
- Director of postgraduate studies – ministry of higher education, Kurdistan Region – Iraq (2006 – 2007 ).
- Member of consultation committee – Ministry of Agriculture, Kurdistan region – iraq (2006).
- Assistant Professor – Dept. of soil sciences college of Agriculture, University of Duhok and Salahaddin University ( 1995 – 2010 ).
- Senior Lecturer 0 Dept. of soil science, College of Agriculture and Forestry, University of Mosul, Mosul – Iraq ( 1993 – 1995 ).
- Lecturer – Dept of Soil Science, College of Agriculture and Forestry, University of Mosul, Mosul – Iraq ( 1987 – 1988 ).
- Assistant Lecturer – Dept. of Soil Science, College of Agriculture and Forestry, University of Mosul, Mosul – Iraq ( 1982 – 1987 ).
Teaching Experience / Graduate & postgraduate subjects taught
- Principle of Soil Sciences.
- Soil Chemistry
- Soil Fertility and Fertilization
- Soil Physical Chemistry
- Plan Nutrition
- General Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Soil, Water & Pant Relationship
- Topics in Soil Chemistry & Fertility
- Chemical Analysis for Soil, Water & Plant.
- Advanced Soil Chemistry
- Advances Soil Physical Chemistry
Research & Publication
- 13 published papers in soil chemistry, soil fertility and soil physical chemistry.
- 6 papers under publishing
- 1 book under publishing ( Soil Physical Chemistry ).
Conferences and Workshops
- Strategic Planning of the agriculture sector, AHEAD project by University of Hawaii, Amman, Jordan, August 2004.
- Strategic Planning of the agriculture sector, AHEAD project by university of Hawaii and the international center of Agriculture / CARDA, Halab, Syria, Feb 2004.
- Strategic Planning of the Agriculture sector, AHEAD project by university of Hawaii and the international center of agriculture/ CARDA, Beirut, Lebanon, Feb 2005.
- Leadership in administration training for Deans and president of Iraqi universities, Nottingham, UK, April 2007.
- Regional Planning, Dortmund, Germany, 2000 – 2001.
- Conference of Higher Education, Kurdistan Region – Iraq.
- Chief Delegation of Duhok University to international Book Exhibition, University of Tahran, Tahran, Iran, 1995.
- Conference of Scientific Research Council, Presented two articles, Baghdad, 1989.
Supervised nine Ph.D and M.Sc students in the field of soil chemistry and soil physical chemistry.
- Idris Hadi Ex – Minister of higher education – Iraqi Kurdistan.
- Al – Zubaidi A. H, Professor of soil chemistry, college of agriculture. Baghdad , email@example.com.
- Mohammad Sadik. President of lubeneese and French University , firstname.lastname@example.org