Dr. Nawar Al-Saadi
Dr. Nawar Al-Saadi
PhD in International Economy
Phone Number : +964 751 410 3557
- PhD in international economy (University of Bucharest, Romania)
- MSc in Business Administration (Beirut Arab University, Lebanon
- BSc. in Business Administration (Mustansiriya University, Baghdad, Iraq).)
Ph.D in International Economic Relations from the University of Bucharest. Assist Professor and Senior researchers of Scientific Research Center at University of Bucharest, Romania (2013 – 2018). In addition, an expert in strategic planning and consultant in Romanian Iraqi commerce diplomacy chamber and Economist at Middle East Political and Economic Institute in Bucharest.
I have over 14 years of extensive experience in international economic development especially in the field of management, marketing and international relations. I worked with government institutions and the private sector in different countries and I have many published scientific researches in international journals.
Skill in dealing with individuals and teaching, lecturing. In addition to experience in management and leadership in international and multi-cultural setting, advanced interpersonal communication skills, working with dignitaries, senior government officials and executives. Writes, monitors and evaluate grants and project development, worldwide experienced traveler enjoys a prominent contact base of int’l, regional and national media, NGOs, business and government representatives; Fluent Arabic, English, Romanian and a little Italian.
Assist Professor and Senior researchers of Scientific Research Center at University of Bucharest, Romania (2013 – 2018).
Economist in Middle East Political and Economic Institute (MEPEI) (2017 – Present). The MEPEI is an independent, non-profit organization that serves to promote greater understanding of the Middle East, its diverse culture, languages, and people, and to create links between individuals, institutions, and communities.
Administration in Iraqi Ministry of Justice is a government institution, I worked administrative in office of Minister of Justice Mr. Dara Nur al-Din (2005– 2010).
▪ Education in Kurdistan, Iraq: challenges and methods to success Newspaper Interviews Al-Saadi: http://www.diplomaticaspects.eu/science/2678-education-in-kurdistan-iraq-challenges-and-methods-to-success
▪ Diplomatic Intelligence Newspaper Interviews Al-Saadi On Iraqi economy after the entry ISIS http://www.diplomaticintelligence.eu/international-news/524-austerity-in-the-life-of-iraqis-in-2015
▪ Diplomatic Intelligence Newspaper Interviews Al-Saadi On Tourism in 2014: http://www.diplomaticaspects.eu/diplomatic-news/156-diplomatic-intelligence-
▪ Newspaper-interviews-alsaadi-on-tourism your next holiday destination. Program observers, In France 24 International Journal (April 16, 2014): http://observers.france24.com/fr/content/20140415-irak-destination-vos-prochaines-vacances
▪ Passer ses vacances en Irak, c’est possible: L’intervue par A.J. Contenay. Europe 1 French magazine in (2013): http://www.europe1.fr/international/passer-ses-vacances-en-irak-c-est-possible-2117021
▪ Tourism in Iraq – Another country is possible. Journal of “Sweden and the Middle East Views” in 2013: http://swedenmiddleeastviews.com/2014/03/18/tourism-in-iraq-another-country-is-possible /
▪ Tourism in Iraq: An interview by M.C.Butucea, Aspect Diplomatic, (April 22, 2012). http://aspectediplomatice.ro/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7024:tourism-in-iraq-aninterview-with-mr-nawar-al-saadi&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=124
▪ Cooperation agreement economic and cultural between Iraq and Italy. Aspect Diplomatic, (August 26, 2014). http://aspectediplomatice.ro/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7479:cooperationagreement-economic-and-cultural-between-iraq-and-italy&catid=29:the-cms&Itemid=108
- Nawar Al-Saadi., (2018) “Policy and tourism sector in Iraq”, the Arab Center for Democracy in Berlin https://democraticac.de/?p=54500
- Nawar Al-Saadi.,(2018) “Intelligence and its relationship to the fear of failure of staff”, the Arab Center for Democracy in Berlin. https://democraticac.de/?p=55027
- Nawar Al-Saadi., (2017), ” Reconstruction in Iraq: Economic and Financial Issues’’, Diplomatic Aspects – Diplomatic, European and International. http://www.diplomaticaspects.eu/business/2578-reconstruction-in-iraq-economic-and-financial-issues
- Nawar Al-Saadi., (2016), ” The relationship between sustainable development and conflict resolution and the creation of peace’’, American Economic Journal, American Economic Association, (In press).
- Nawar Al-Saadi., (2015), ‘’Critical Factors Affecting Enterprise Resource Planning Implementation: An Explanatory Case Study”, International Journal American Economic Review, (In press).
- Nawar Al-Saadi, (2015), Importance of English language in the development of tourism management, Scientific article published in the Journal of “World of Researches Publication W.R.P” Academic Journal of Accounting and Economics Researches ISSN: 2375-7493 Article No. 14-02-46 http://ajaer.worldofresearches.com/articles/4.1.2015/Vol.%204.%20Issue%201.%2033-45.%202015.pdf
- Nawar Al-Saadi., (2015), ‘’The impact of organizational learning disciplines upon the performance of the public sector: Case study at Iraqi Ministry of Planning and International Cooperation”, International Journal of Business and Economic Statistics in University of Baghdad. (In Arabic).
- Nawar Al-Saadi, (2014), The importance of museums in the tourism industry, highlighting the Iraqi museum, Scientific article published in the Journal of “Tourism Education Studies and Practice” in Russia IPIS, nr.226, pp.42-49.
- Nawar Al-Saadi., (2014), Insights into The Main Difficulties of Achieving Sustainable Development of Tourism in Iraq, Analele Universității din Oradea – Seria Geografie, nr. 1/, pp. 32-43. http://geografie-uoradea.ro/Reviste/Anale/Art/2014-1/AUOG_646_SAADI.pdf
- Nawar Al-Saadi, (2014)., Environmental issues concerning the development of tourism in Iraq, Present Environment and Sustainable Development, Journal of the University of Iasi, Romania vol.8, nr. 2.
- Nawar Al-Saadi., (2014), Environmental pollution in Iraq and its impact on tourism, Scientific article published in the Journal of INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES. nr.3637, pp. 152-162.
- Nawar Al-Saadi, (2013)., The role of international relations in the tourism development of the Kurdistan region of Iraq. Scientific article published in the Journal of the development of international relations in Palgrave Macmilan journals, Germany, vol. 3, pp. 106-117.
- Nawar Al-Saadi, (2010)., Arab Gulf region and its energy position on region and world, Journal of analysis and events,in University of Baghdad, nr.247, pp.55-59 (in Arabic).
- Nawar Al-Saadi, (2010), A review on the relation between Iraq and Kuwait with negative effects on the economy analysis Journal of analysis and events, in University of Baghdad, nr.246, pp.54-58 (in arabic).
- Nawar Al-Saadi, (2009), Administrative leadership role in the provision of appropriate work environment Achievement, Journal of Emirates Economic Sciences, Dubai, Emirates, nr.33, pp.49-41 (in arabic).
- Nawar Al-Saadi, (2009), Political factors specific to tourism in the Middle East, Journal of Emirates Economic Sciences, Dubai, Emirates, nr.35, pp.154-161 (in Arabic).
Nawar Al-Saadi, (2008)., Fluctuations in oil prices and their impact, Journal of the International Arabian Gulf economy, Saudi Arabia, nr.66, pp.74-81 (in Arabic).
This book speaks about a new methodology for economic development in general and the tourism sector in particular by activating the role of international relations. Where tourism contributes to closer international relations, cultural, civilization and economic relations between the various countries of the world,
The book published in the US, Asian and European markets: In Lambert Academic Publishing’s: https://www.lap-publishing.com/catalog/details/store/fr/book/978-3-65964912-7/the-role-of-international-relations-in-the-development-tourismsector?search=NAWAR+AL+SAAD I
- (2017), “Developments in the fight against terrorism and the new challenges in the Middle East” , V-a, 05.07.2017, Middle East Political and Economic Institute, Bucharest, Romania.”
- (2017), “Iraq between conflicts and reconstructiont” , V-a, 22.03.2017, European Foundation Titulescu, Bucharest, Romania.” http://www.titulescu.eu/2017/03/irak-intre-conflict-si-reconstructie/ .
- (2016), “A comprehensive study in the development of the suburbs of Bucharest”, Center for Scientific Research for the Studies of Economic Development at the University of Bucharest.
- (2015), After selection in the human resources to achieve the objectives of strategic planning, V-a, 19-20 Sep, Academy of economic studies, Bucharest, Romania.”
- (2013), Investment in human capital mainstay in sustainable development, V-a, 16-17 May, Faculty of Geography, University of Bucharest. Bucharest (Romania).
- (2012), Romanian investment and tax law and its role in the economy of Romania, V-a, 19-20 Sep, Faculty of Geography, University of Bucharest. Bucharest (Romania).
- (2011), Regional conflict and its impact on the Arab economy, The International Conference Economists,7-11 November, Faculty of Administration and Economics, University of Damascus, Syria.
- (2010), The global financial crisis and reform of the mechanisms of the capitalist economy, The International Conference Economists,5-8 February, Faculty of Administration and Economics, University of Damascus, Syria.
- (2008), The basis of economic and social development in the Arab countries, The International Conference Economists,3-4 September, Faculty of Administration and Economics, Arab University in Beirut, Lebanon.
- (2008), The reality of privatization in the Middle East economy, The International Conference Economists,17-18 July, Syrian research center, University of Aleppo, Aleppo, Syria.
- (2007), Globalization and human rights in the Arab world, The third annual conference of the Society of human rights,26-28 June, Human Rights Association in Ammaan, Jordan.