Dr. Bayar M.Rasheed Omer Marane
Director of Quality Assurance
Phone Number : +964 750 457 0281
- PhD in Business Administration (University Utara Malaysia, Malaysia)
- MSc Business Administration (University of DUhok, Kurdistan region)
- BBA (University of Duhok, Kurdistan region)
Bayar M.Rasheed Omer Marane, born in 1982 in Duhok-Kurdistan-Iraq, graduated from University of Duhok in 2003, obtained his MSc with distinction in Business Administration from the same university in 2005. He was appointed as Assistant lecturer at the department of Business Administration and later awarded scholarship to University Utara Malaysia in Malaysia when he carried out his postgraduate studies in Business Administration leading him to obtain his PhD in 2012. Dr. bayar was lecturing till 2015 at the different academic department in College of Administration and Economic/ University of Duhok. In 2015 he got scholarship from Erasmus Mundus program and he worked for one month as visiting staff at Faculty of Management Sciences, Warsaw University, Poland he worked from 2016 to present as Assistant Professor. Dr. Zeravan was appointed as director of Quality assurance and Head of Business Management Department and a member at the Cihan University Duhok president council in 2015 and appointed as a manager of scientific research and consultation bureau for academic year 2017 at the same university. Dr. bayar is a member of several distinguished academic institutes, has active scientific engagement, producing research work and participating in conferences within the region and abroad. His active academic life was inter-twined with his role as the member of university council in charge of administrative and logistics at the Cihan Universities group. Dr. Bayar was instrumental in establishing collaboration programs with local and European universities which included staff exchange and joined supervision for junior and senior staff in the university. Over the last ten years, his evolved multi-tasking skills and communication experience has enabled him to conclude difficult missions successfully; believing that any new task is a new challenge which needs to be addressed, in teamwork spirit and engage in intellectual discourse on business and management issues, review, communicate and apply appropriate theories in professional practice, evaluate problems and develop solutions in the field of business and management, disseminate new ideas and findings from research to the business, and academic communities, as well as the society in general and perform effectively as a leader in the context of an organization or the society as a whole. Have served University of Dohuk (UOD), Kurdistan Region, Iraq for almost 7 years beside had some external experiences as a Teaching Assistant at the Manufacturing Sectors and Network in Management Information Systems for about 2 years and then 2years become business consulted in Matin for mineral water. Senior lecturer, College of Administration & economic (present).Dr. Bayar (Associate Professor) is having more than ten years of experience of teaching, research, consultancy and training at universities. Teaching and research interest: Strategic Management, Information Technology, Entrepreneurship, Management, Entrepreneurship Education and Training, SMEs, Financing of SMEs, Bank Lending to SMEs/entrepreneurs, Strategic Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Ethics, Corporate and Public Entrepreneurship.
2016- Assistant Professor in Financial Management, in Cihan University Duhok, Kurdistan Region – Iraq. 2016 Head of business Management in Cihan University Duhok, Kurdistan Region – Iraq. 2016 Director of Quality Assurance at Cihan University Duhok, until present. 2012- Director of Quality Assurance at University of Duhok. 2012 Head of business Management in University of Duhok, Kurdistan Region – Iraq. 2012- Lecturer at Business Administration, College of Administration and Economic, University of Duhok. 2006- Assistant lecturer at Business Administration, College of Administration and Economic, University of Duhok. 2002- Assistant logistics in Mechem Demining (NGO) under UNOPS office in Duhok governorate, with extra four years in other official Kurdistan government organizations.
1. Asaad, Z., Marane, B. M., & Omer, A. (2015). Testing the efficiency of Iraq Stock Exchange for period (2010-2014): An empirical study. Journal of University of Duhok. 2. Marane, B. M., Asaad, Z. (2014). Analysis of the Bank's Ability which are Operating in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq to Meet the Investment Law. Journal of Economic Sciences, College of Administration and Economic, Basrah University, 9(35), 39-71. 3. Marane, B. M., Asaad, Z., & Omer, A. (2013). Evaluation of Hotel Performance Based on Financial Management, Marketing and Operations and Management Practices Issues: Case Study on Erbil International Hotel. European Journal of Business and Management, 5(20), 101-117. 4. Doski, S., Marane, B., & Asaad, Z. (2013). Analyzing Growth Strategies of Banking Sectors: A case study on Kurdistan International Bank. Research Journal of Finance and Accounting, 4(18), 113-125. 5. Marane, B. M., Asaad, Z., & Shivan, A. M. (2010). Evaluate the Standard of Innovative Behavior in Kurdistan Region Ministry. European Journal of Social Sciences, 16(4), 568-579. (ISI indexed with Impact Factor 0.267 and Scopus Indexed). 6. Marane, B. M., Zeravan A. A., & Shivan, A. M. (2010). Evaluate the Standard of Innovative Behavior in Kurdistan Region Ministry. European Journal of Social Sciences, 16(4), pp. 568-579. 7. Marane, B. M. (2012). The Mediating Role of Trust in Organization on the Influence of Psychological Empowerment on Innovation Behavior. European Journal of Social Sciences, 33(1), pp. 39-51. 8. Rasheed D. S., Marane, B. M., & Ali, A. M. (2012). Determine the Role of Customer Engagement on Relationship Quality and Relationship Performance. European Journal of Business and Management. 9. Marane, B. M. (2012). How does Information Technology Capability Shape the Relationship between Organizational Culture and Innovation Capability in Manufacturing Sectors? . European Journal of Business and Management. 10. Marane, B. M., Asaad, Z., & Omer, A. (2013). Evaluation of Hotel Performance Based on Financial Management, Marketing and Operations and Management Practices Issues: Case Study on Erbil International Hotel. European Journal of Business and Management, 5(20), 101-117. 11. Marane, B. M., Asaad, Z. (2014). Analysis of the Bank's Ability which are Operating in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq to Meet the Investment Law. Journal of Economic Science, 9(35), 39-71. 12. Asaad, Z., Marane, B. M., & Omer, A. (2014). Testing the efficiency of Iraq Stock Exchange for period (2010-2014): An empirical study. Journal of University of Duhok.
1. Asaad, A. & Marane, B. (2016, October 20-21). How Does Information Technology Capability Shape The Relationship Between Organizational Culture and Innovation Capability In Manufacturing Sectors?. In Miroslaw Przygoda, Mihaela Mikic and Petar Kurecic. Paper presented at the Proceedings of the 17th International Scientific Conference on Economic and Social Development - "Managerial Issues in Modern Business" (pp. 110-127): Varazdin Development and Entrepreneurship Agency, Varazdin, Faculty of Management University of Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland, University North, Koprivnica, Croatia. 2. Marane, B. (2017, August 5). the mediating role of information technology capabilities on the influence of organizational culture and innovation drivers on innovation capability. Paper presented at the Proceedings of the 1st International Scientific Conference on “Towards New Economic Horizons for Building Kurdistan Region” (pp. ): Cihan Universit Duhok, Kurdistan Region - Iraq.