Registration and Admissions
The registration process begins in the 1st of each August every year under the following conditions:
1.The applicant must be a graduate of secondary school or an equivalent school.
2. The certificate approval of the graduate of secondary school from outside Iraq by the Ministry of Education.
3.The applicant to the morning studies should not exceed the age of 40 years, while the applicants to the evening studies are not abided by this condition.
4.Secondary school graduates of the previous years have the right to submit to the University Departments taking into consideration the condition in article (3) above.
Required Certificates & Documents
- Application form to be filled by the student and then approved by the Ministry of Education.
- Application form in English.
- Civil status ID Card (the original copy + a colored copy )
- Iraqi Nationality Card (the original copy + a colored copy )
- Passport (the original copy + a colored copy ) (for foreigner students only)
- Food Supplement Card (the original copy + a colored copy )
- Medical Report
- 6 photos (white background ,3*4 CM)
- Home address Certificate.
- Higher school certificate approved by the Ministry of Education.